You can setup mail forwarding (conditionally as well as unconditionally) using RoundCube filters. This is added by roundcube plugin sieverules.
Listed below are steps to forward all emails to other mailbox.
- Log into RoundCube (webmail) interface.
- Click on “Personal Settings” in top-right corner.
- Click on “+” sign in bottom-left corner to bring new filter screen.
- Give a name to your filter. In screenshot, I named it “Forward”.
- Then under “Filter Rules”, select “All messages”. You can try other options here as well.
- Then under “Filter Actions”, select “Send a copy to” from dropdown menu. It will show a text-input field on right. Just enter destination email address where you want incoming emails to be forwarded.
- Finally, click “Save” button.
Steps 1-6, listed above are highlighted in a single screenshot below.
You can click on following image to view bigger version of image.