Setting-up & running a perfect mailserver involves a lot of packages and work. So entire procedure is divided into multiple parts.
Not all parts are necessary. Goal is to help you setup part of systems you only need.
- Packages & Conventions
- Postfix, Dovecot, ViMbAdmin, RoundCube
- Amavis, Spamassassin & ClamAV Setup
- Sieve Mail Filtering Setup
- Mail-Server Testing
- Mailserver Port Numbers
TODO: Support for following will be added soon in this article:
- Quota support e.g. 10-GB per mailbox. Quota administration/management interface.
- Web interface to change quota