We provide managed hosting with SLA’s (service level agreement) and AMC (annual maintenance contract) to enterprise clients.
What it includes
- VPS/Dedicated server with configuration tailored to meet your demand.
- Origin-Pull CDN to optimise static contents on site
- Combining and minifying CSS & JS files to reduce site load time
- Server OS and software upgrades (includes Nginx, Mysql, PHP, Postfix and others)
- WordPress and theme/plugin upgrades
- Hourly, Daily, Weekly rotating backups to remote server
- Live backup to crashplan server
- Mirror site on Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is basically EC2 instance which will be used as a failover server if main-site crashes.
- Uptime Reports using pingdom, aremysitesup and sitesensor
- 99.9% uptime SLA.
- Load-balancer setup (optional)
- Geo-location optimised hosting (optional)
- Single-point of billing. We manage server AND pay for hosting, CDN, Amazon, and every other service – starts from $1000/month
- Direct billing everywhere. We manage your server only – starts from $500/month
Contact us for more details.
p.s. This page is not polished as much as our managed hosting service. We believe in creating great stuff first and then creating landing page about them! 😉