- Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04 and 16.04
- Debian 7 and 8
- 22/TCP (Inbound/Outbound) : Standard SSH port
- 80/TCP (Inbound/Outbound) : Standard HTTP port
- 443/TCP(Inbound/Outbound) : Standard HTTPS port
- 22222/TCP (Inbound) : To access EasyEngine admin tools
- 11371/TCP (Outbound) : To connect to GPG Key Server
Launch/Deploy/Create Server Instance
Launch/Deploy/Create your server instance with your hosting provider
Follow these guide or skip to Quick Setup If you are already done.
Here are the quick commands to setup EasyEngine on your server and making your site Live
- First command installs EasyEngine on your server.
- Second command installs necessary stack and creates Single WordPress Site with domain example.com
Just paste following commands in your shell
wget -qO ee rt.cx/ee && sudo bash ee # install easyengine sudo ee site create example.com --wp # install wordpress on example.com
To view your site in browser just point your domain to server.