- Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04 and 16.04
- Debian 7 and 8
- 22/TCP (Inbound/Outbound) : Standard SSH port
- 80/TCP (Inbound/Outbound) : Standard HTTP port
- 443/TCP(Inbound/Outbound) : Standard HTTPS port
- 22222/TCP (Inbound) : To access EasyEngine admin tools
- 11371/TCP (Outbound) : To connect to GPG Key Server
Setup a VPS/Server Instance
Launch/deploy/create your server instance with your hosting provider. Follow these guide or skip to Quick Setup If you are already done.
Here are the quick commands to setup EasyEngine on your server and
- First command installs EasyEngine on your server.
- Second command installs necessary stack and creates Single WordPress Site with domain example.com
# install easyengine wget -qO ee rt.cx/ee && sudo bash ee # install wordpress on example.com sudo ee site create example.com --wp
Just paste following commands in your