Sign up to Linode and Follow these steps
- Select the Plan and Server LocationClick Add this Linode after you select above.
- Deploy Linux DistributionAfter you add linode you will Click on DashboardYou will find Deploy Linux Distribution under Dashboard heading Click on it.
- Configure LinodeSelect Ubuntu or Debian as EasyEngine supports these only.Configure Disk size, Swap size, and set root user passwordClick Rebuild
- Boot your LinodeAfetr accomplishing Linode configuration. Click on Boot
- Login with SSH
- Next Step is to Install EasyEngine On your Fresh Linode.