Sign up For Amazon and Follow these steps
- Launch New Instance
Click on Launch Instance to start your amazon EC2 Instance Launch.
- Select AMI (Linux Distribution Image your server will be Running on).Select Ubuntu or Debian Images as EasyEngine supports these only.
- Select Instance TypeHere select instance type as per your website needs server configuration. Like RAM, Storage..etc
- Configure Instance DetailsHere you should select Shutdown Behaviour as Stop Otherwise your instance will get terminated on shutdown/reboot.
- Add StorageHere Add Storage to your instance
- Tag Your InstanceGive name to your instance
- Configure Security GroupHere you need to specify the ports you want to keep open
- Review your New Instance Configuration
- Click on launch instance and download the PEM Key given by AWS.
- Login To your serverUsing SSH you can login to your server in following way
#Change permission of key file chmod 600 key.pem #Connect to instance ssh -i key.pem ubuntu@<public-ip-of-ec2>
- Next Step is to Install EasyEngine On your Fresh Droplet