We have just released EasyEngine v4 Beta-2. We have handled a few issues and also added some new features in this release. Feel free to test out this beta release and report any issues on our GitHub repo.
You can get started on our currently supported OSs (Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 18.04 and Debian 8) using –
wget -qO ee rt.cx/ee4beta && sudo bash ee
- Added Behat functional tests for site command – We’ve started adding Behat test cases and will keep updating it. This is somewhere where you can get started with the EasyEngine project. You can always come up on Slack if you want help getting started with development or with these tests.
- Added shell command – The shell command will put you in a new shell environment to interact with your site and currently has mysql client, wp-cli and composer. In future, it might have tools like npm, pip, etc. You should definitely test this out. Either run
ee shell example.comor just run
ee shellfrom the site root
- Added admin tools – We added some admin tools like phpMyAdmin, Anemometer, phpRedisAdmin, Adminer, MailHog.
- Add compatibilty to wp-cli flags – This PR adds the feature requested in EasyEngine/easyengine#116 and discussed here EasyEngine/easyengine#1029.
- Add labels to containers created by EasyEngine – This PR makes sure we can track all containers created by EasyEngine and don’t accidentally remove the containers created by you.
Other issues that have been fixed are
- Update bug has been fixed
- Fixed deprecated warnings while running site create
- Fixed sudo invocation
- Added checks for DB initialization to ensure site creation doesn’t fail
- Specify DB port in case of remote Database
- Throw error when wrong sitename is given while running a command from a site-root
- Append -nightly to the nightly phar version
- Add mime type for woff2
Release Link: v4.0.0-beta.2 release